Friday, January 11, 2019

Fatal Invasion (The Fatal Series) by Marie Force

When I read the blurb for what this installment of the series was going to be I could not wait for it to be released. As big fans of Nick and Sam I had an idea of where I wanted to see the story go and had my fingers crossed the entire time that she would work it out my way. Yay for me and yay for Marie, it happened pretty much like I wanted.

The story line is about 2 little ones that survive a home invasion and the murder of their parents and Sam's investigation into why someone would want to kill a normal everyday family. Sam must go to battle for these small victims professionally and personally. Also we continue from the previous book Gonzo's fight with himself and his grief and it all comes to a boil in Invasion. In the midst of all this we get to celebrate Freddie's wedding and see the goofy and tender heart of Sam for her partner. The story draws you in and won't let you go till the last page, and maybe not even then. Marie knows how to draw the emotions out of you and drop you dead center in the middle of the lives of these characters and makes it that you never want to leave.

I look forward to the next Fatal book, although she had warned us of her decision with one of the characters. I know that it was a decision that had to be made and I look forward to reading how she handles it and yet I dread reading it. I know I will have a love hate relationship with this next Fatal.

 Start this series if you have not already. You will not regret it. As with all of Marie's books you just can't find a bad one in the bunch.

Join her Facebook pages as well. She is a very involved with her fans personally. Not like one of my other authors who has her assistant man the F/B page. She even occasionally does "Friday Night Follies" live and you can't communicate with her live and direct. She is my favorite author, no questions about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment